St Patrick's Day in Pretoria 2019 - 8 Parties, Pubs, Events & Activities
Every year South Africans flock to the streets dressed in green and gold, and no they are not Springbok supporters, they're celebrating the time honoured tradition of St. Patrick's Day.
St Patrick's Day celebrates the arrival of Christianity to Ireland and with it the famous St. Patrick himself. On this day, traditional foods like Calconnon and Irish Stew are featured on many a pub menu.
Whether you're looking for a spot to party the night away or just want to sample classic Irish beer, coloured green for the celebration, we have got you covered with everything St. paddy's Day related in Pretoria.
Check out some of our other St Patrick's Day events happening in South Africa:
- St. Patrick's Day Cape Town 2019
- St. Patrick's Day Johannesburg 2019
- St. Patrick's Day Durban 2019
- St. Patrick's Day South Africa
Don't forget to check out what's happening Today and this Weekend in Pretoria.
St. Patrick's Weekend - Capital Craft Menlo Park
Come celebrate 🏰 St. Patrick's Day at Capital Craft Menlo Park.
They will be running all these special goodies for the entire weekend:
- Green Beer
- 6 Stouts on tap
- Irish Car Bombs
- Guinness Stew
- A pot of Gold
Booking is essential if you do not want to miss out!
- When: 15 - 17 March, From 10:30am
- Bookings: 012 424 8601
- Venue: Capital Craft, Greenlyn Village Centre
- More Info: Facebook Event
St Paddy's FT Deon Bakkes & The Stolen Horses, Ruiter Piet
Kick off St Patrick's day weekend at Craft Exchange Venue with the talented gypsy jazzpunk group - Deon Bakkes and the Stolen Horses joined by Ruiter Piet en Die Partytjie (ex Die Tuindwergies).
There will be some amazing drink specials, like: A 500ml Guinness for R35 or Jager shots at R16. A traditional Irish meal of Steak & Guiness pie will also be featured in the specials for only R50!
- When: 15 March, 7:30pm - 11:30pm
- Venue: Craft Exchange Venue, Hokaai Shopping Centre
- More Info: St Paddy's FT Deon Bakkes & The Stolen Horses, Ruiter Piet
Saint Patrick's Day!
"May the roof above us never fall in And may we friends beneath it never fall out"
St Patrick's Day is a day for celebrating friendship and everything good in life, and drinking Guinness which we have lots of!!! Come and join Baraćas for the best celebration in Pretoria!! Every year is bigger and better, and this year is no different!
Please Note: There is a great prize for the best dressed so come ready!
- Dress Code: Green & Gold
- Cost: R75 pp (Includes branded glass and FREE beer)
- When: 16 March, 3pm - 11pm
- Venue: Baraćas Wine & Beer Bar, 56 Totius St
- More Info: Saint Patrick's Day!
Saint Patricks Day - The Black Cat Bones & Black Harbour
Join Aandklas this ST. Patrick's Day as they commemorate this auspicious Irish tradition.
The line up for the night includes: The Black Cat Bones and Black Harbour SA. Tickets are only available at the door!
- Cost: R50 pp
- When: 16 March, 6pm - 1am
- Venue: Andklas Hatfield, C/o Propect Rd & Hida St
- More Info: Saint Patricks Day - The Black Cat Bones & Black Harbour
St Paddy’s Day ft. Bittereinder
🍺St Paddies Day Feat. BITTEREINDER 🍺
It’s that beautiful time of the year where the ol’ Irish in all of us comes out! Join The Grind Bar on the 16 March as we celebrate Green the way they do best WITH A MASSIVE PARTY!!!
- When: 16 March, 8pm - 2am
- Venue: The Grind Bar & Eatery, 297 Lynnwood Rd, Menlopark
- More Info: St Paddy’s Day ft. Bittereinder
St. Patrick's with Beeskraal live.
Beeskraal will be live on the 16 March to celebrate St. Patrick's with us again.
Bookings is essential. Limited space available.
- When: 16 March, 7pm - 11pm
- Bookings: 012 543 0656
- Venue: Barristers Montana, C/o Sefako Makgatho & Veronica St, Montana
- More Info: St. Patrick's with Beeskraal live.
St Paddy’s at Legends Taproom
🍀 May the luck of the Irish be with you 🍀
Lots of Melktert Stout on tap, with some great Irish food and music
- When: 16 March, 10am - 3pm
- Venue: Kuungana Bush Lodge, Plataanweg
- More Info: St Paddy’s at Legends Taproom
St. Patrick's Day 2019
Come and celebrate the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick's day on the 17th of March 2019.
Live music and ICE cold beer, featuring Brendon White live on stage, wood fired pizza and only the best Beer in Pretoria.
- When: 17 March, 10am - 8pm
- Venue: Bernie's Brewery, Sterkfontein Ave, Doornkloof
- More Info: St. Patrick's Day 2019
South Africa leaves you spoilt for choice with the array of Paddy’s Day parties on offer. Wherever you decide to spend this St Patrick’s Day this year, it will have a small touch of African flavour.
We will be updating this guide as events are released, so stay tuned for more information.
Our vision at Vibescout is to provide the most relevant, current and comprehensive information.
If you feel we've missed something amazing or have any suggestions regarding our system, we would love to hear from you! Contact: info (at) vibescout.com