Century City Natural Goods Market
Hot on the heels of our first Sunday market, we are chuffed to be back with our first summer night market at the new Century City Square on Friday 12 October 2018.
As always, we love to entertain you while you shop, eat and drink, and this month we are so happy to welcome a double bill of talented ladies ‘Kathryn Swain’ & ‘Marcia Moon’. Music starts at 4pm.
In the spirit of summer, there will be loads ice cold draft beer, craft beer and chilled bubbly, pink G&T’s as well as organic wine and cider.
All washed down with a stunning variety of eats from different food stalls. And if you have a sweet tooth yummy cakes and bakes, pancakes and ice cream.
The market will run from 16h00 – 21h00, perfectly timed to pop in on your way home from work
The market is situated at the Century City Conference Centre in the Bridgeway Precinct with convenient undercover parking and a one of a kind setting – this is not to be missed!
Location: The Square, Bridgeway Century City.
1. Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 Freeway, heading east
2. Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
3. At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
4. Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
5. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bridgeway
7. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
8. You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
9. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage. There is ample and secure parking, follow the parking signs and marshals to P2 parking.
Summer night market dates:
Friday 12 October 2018
Friday 9 November 2018
Friday 7 December 2018
Contact & Enquiries:
Tel/Fax: 021 531 2173SHOW MORE